As a first time player, you can receive a free roulette bonus from casinos.
Enjoy the excitement of seeing the ball bouncing until it comes to rest on one of the 37 or 38 numbers on the wheel. The number fields are alternately colored red and black; the 0 and 00 fields are green.
You make inside bets on specific numbers or group of numbers on the table layout. There are:
• Straight-up bet: made on a single number, pays 35:1.
• Split bet: placed on the line between two adjoining numbers. 17:1 payout.
• Street bet: made on three numbers in a row, pays 11:1.
• Corner bet: placed on four adjoining numbers that form a square, 8:1 payout.
• Five-number bet: made on the five numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Pays 6:1.
• Six-number bet: also known as a line bet. This bet covers two adjacent rows of numbers and pays 5:1.
Outside bets are placed outside the numbers grid on numbers, colors or fields with a common characteristic.
• Red or Black: bet on one or the other. Since there are 18 of each the bet pays 1:1.
• Odd or Even: Guess whether the winning number will be odd or even. Also pays 1:1.
• Low or High: Will the ball come to rest on a number between 1 and 18 or in the 19 to 36 range? Pays 1:1.
• Column Bets: Placed on the 12 numbers in any of the three columns on the layout. Pays 2:1.
• Dozens Bets: Bet that the ball will settle in the first dozen (numbers 1-12), the second dozen (numbers 13-24) or the third dozen (numbers 25-36). Pays 2:1.
You may even bet on two columns or two Dozens simultaneously. But that's related to system betting, a subject my friend, Izak Matatya, covers on www.letstalkwinning.com.
Now you know the basics of roulette, you can read more detailed information by clicking here.
If you're a bit rusty at roulette, it might be an idea to first get
re-acquainted with the game, before taking advantage of the free Roulette bonus. Most online casinos let you play for free,
in 'fun' mode. The best way to improve is to practice when it doesn't
Related to the subject on this page:
Best Online Roulette Bonuses